Everyday Easter Living
Sunday, April 17, 2022
Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that He had said these things to her. (John 20:18)
LiveStream | Give | Sermons | FAQ | Spiritual Practices
You are encouraged to use the Journey Through The Book of Acts Devotional (available in the back of the sanctuary or download online at christlamesa.org).
April 18 (Monday): Read Acts 1.
April 19 (Tuesday): Read Acts 2:1-13.
April 20 (Wednesday): Read Acts 2:14-41.
April 21 (Thursday): Read Acts 2:42-3:26.
April 22 (Friday): Read Acts 4:1-22.
April 23 (Saturday): Read Acts 4:23-5:11.
Please use the S.O.A.P. actions of observation, application, and prayer for each day's reading:
- Scripture: Read the verses for the day from the Gospel of Luke. Before you start reading, pray:
“Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening.”
- Observation: Observe what the verses say. Think about who it was addressed to and why it was
written. Ponder the meaning, tone, and purpose. Write down your observations.
- Application: Personalize what you have read by asking yourself: “How does this apply to my life
right now?” “How will I put this into practice?” “How will I live differently?”
- Prayer: What do I want to thank God for? What do I need to ask for forgiveness for? What do I need to ask God for?
Recent additional GO DEEPER reading opportunities available on Amazon Books (#ads):
- "Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus" by John Ortberg
- "He Chose the Nails" by Max Lucado
- "Dangerous Prayers: Because Following Jesus Was Never Meant to Be Safe" by Craig Groeschel
You can also watch this week's sermon or read the full message & GPS here.