A Journey Through The Books Of Acts | May 2-7, 2022
Sunday, May 01, 2022
LiveStream | Give | Sermons | FAQ | Spiritual Practices
You are encouraged to use the Journey Through The Book of Acts Devotional (available in the back of the sanctuary or download online at christlamesa.org).
May 2 (Monday): Read Acts 9:1-19.
May 3 (Tuesday): Read Acts 9:20-43.
May 4 (Wednesday): Read Acts 10:1-23.
May 5 (Thursday): Read Acts 10:24-48.
May 6 (Friday): Read Acts 11:1-30.
May 7 (Saturday): Read Acts 12:1-9.
Please use the S.O.A.P. actions of observation, application, and prayer for each day's reading:
- Scripture: Read the verses for the day from the Gospel of Luke. Before you start reading, pray:
“Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening.”
- Observation: Observe what the verses say. Think about who it was addressed to and why it was
written. Ponder the meaning, tone, and purpose. Write down your observations.
- Application: Personalize what you have read by asking yourself: “How does this apply to my life
right now?” “How will I put this into practice?” “How will I live differently?”
- Prayer: What do I want to thank God for? What do I need to ask for forgiveness for? What do I need to ask God for?
Recent additional GO DEEPER reading opportunities available on Amazon Books (#ads):
- "[email protected]: Marketplace Success for People of Faith" by John C. Maxwell, Stephen R. Graves, and Thomas G. Addington
- "Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus" by John Ortberg
- "He Chose the Nails" by Max Lucado
You can also watch this week's sermon or read the full message & GPS here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.