Lent 2022 - March 14-19 Scripture Readings
Sunday, March 13, 2022
LiveStream | Give | Sermons | FAQ | Spiritual Practices
We are following Lent Devotional 2022 until Easter (PDF Download).
March 14: Read Luke 6:37-7:17.
March 15: Read Luke 7:18-50.
March 16: Read Luke 8:1-25.
March 17: Read Luke 8:26-56.
March 18: Read Luke 9:1-27.
March 19: Read Luke 9:28-50.
You are encouraged to use S.O.A.P. actions of observation, application, and prayer for each day of the week:
- Scripture: Read the verses for the day from the Gospel of Luke. Before you start reading, pray:
“Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening.”
- Observation: Observe what the verses say. Think about who it was addressed to and why it was
written. Ponder the meaning, tone, and purpose. Write down your observations.
- Application: Personalize what you have read by asking yourself: “How does this apply to my life
right now?” “How will I put this into practice?” “How will I live differently?”
- Prayer: What do I want to thank God for? What do I need to ask for forgiveness for? What do I need to ask God for?
Recent additional GO DEEPER reading opportunities available on Amazon Books (#ad):
- "The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others" by Scot McKnight
- “The Life You've Always Wanted: Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People” by John Ortberg
- “Better Together: How Christians Can Be a Welcome Influence in Their Neighborhoods” by Barna Group
You can also watch this week's sermon or read the full message & GPS here.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.