March 28 (Mon): Read Luke 13:10-35.
March 29 (Tue): Read Luke 14:1-35.
March 30 (Wed): Read Luke 15:1-32.
March 31 (Thu): Read Luke 16:1-31.
April 1 (Fri): Read Luke 17:1-19.
April 2 (Sat): Read Luke 17:20-18:8.
You are encouraged to use S.O.A.P. actions of observation, application, and prayer for each day of the week:
- Scripture: Read the verses for the day from the Gospel of Luke. Before you start reading, pray:
“Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening.”
- Observation: Observe what the verses say. Think about who it was addressed to and why it was
written. Ponder the meaning, tone, and purpose. Write down your observations.
- Application: Personalize what you have read by asking yourself: “How does this apply to my life
right now?” “How will I put this into practice?” “How will I live differently?”
- Prayer: What do I want to thank God for? What do I need to ask for forgiveness for? What do I need to ask God for?
Recent additional GO DEEPER reading opportunities available on Amazon Books (#ads):
- "Dangerous Prayers: Because Following Jesus Was Never Meant to Be Safe" by Craig Groeschel
- "The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others" by Scot McKnight
- “The Life You've Always Wanted: Spiritual Disciplines for Ordinary People” by John Ortberg