Monday: Read 1 Peter 1:21 (BELIEVE p. 410). Faith and hope are like muscles. They grow stronger when they are used to trust God. What has God used in your life to stretch your growth n faith and hope? How has what God has done in your past given you faith and hope for His future plans for you?
Tuesday: Read Isaiah 40:30-31 (BELIEVE p. 412-413). What does it mean to put your hope in the Lord? Where do you need God to renew your strength? Are you soaring, running or walking with hope? Why?
Wednesday: Read 1 Peter 1:3 (BELIEVE p. 409). Christian hope brings resurrection power, a “new birth”. What hope has died that you need God to bring to new life? What keeps hope alive for you? Where do you need to pray for God to bring living hope into your life?
Thursday: Read Hebrews 6:19-20 (BELIEVE p. 408). Hope that copes makes Jesus the anchor of our souls. Where do you need to drop anchor and hold on to Jesus?
Friday and Saturday: Read any or all of the following verses that you need on hope. Think about what God is speaking into your life. Take time to pray these hope promises back to God!
- God is always with you. (Hebrews 13:5)
- God loves you as His Child. (Romans 8:15-16)
- God proved His love for you on the cross. (Romans 8:32)
- God's power is available to you. (Philippians 4:13)
- God can exceed your highest expectations. (Ephesians 3:20)
- God understands you and your problem. (Matthew 6:8)
- God promises to supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
- God's grace is sufficient for your. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- God works all things for good. (Romans 8:28)
- God uses trials to produce maturity. (James 1:2-4)
- God uses trials to display your faith. (Philippians 2:15)
- God's will is good, acceptable, and perfect. (Romans 12:2)
You can GO DEEPER this week by:
- Memorize This Week’s Memory Verse: Hebrews 6:19-20 (BELIEVE, p. 401) "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. "
- Memorize This Week’s Key Idea: I can cope with the hardships of life because of the hope I have in Jesus Christ.
- Read This Book: The Hope Quotient: Measure It. Raise It. You'll Never Be the Same. by Ray Johnston