Each day this week pray for the Holy Spirit to speak to you. Read, reflect, and record as you read the verse for the day. Use these three questions for your reflection:
- Adore: What did you learn about God for which you could praise or thank Him?
- Admit: What did you learn about yourself for which you could repent?
- Aspire: What did you learn about life that you could aspire to, ask for, and act on?
Monday: Read Colossians 3:15.
Tuesday: Read Colossians 3:12.
Wednesday: Read Colossians 3:13.
Thursday: Read Colossians 3:16.
Friday: Read Colossians 3:14.
Saturday: Read Colossians 3:17.
Week Review: How are you doing in these areas?
- 1 person to whom you will act with the love of Christ: ___________
- 1 decision where you need the rule of the peace of Christ: ___________
- 1 non-believer with whom you can share the word of Christ: ___________
- 1 place where you will begin acting in the name of Christ: ___________