Read Deuteronomy 11:2. How do you picture what Israel might remember after their journal from slaves in Egypt to 40 years in the desert to their standing at the border of the land God had promised? How do you picture and remember the lessons God is teaching you in your life experiences?
- Spiritual: What have been the meaningful or decisive times with God in your life?
- Painful: What lessons have you learned from the problems, hurts, and trails of life?
- Educational: What were your favorite subjects in school? What areas of life do you like to study?
- Ministry: How have you served God in the past?
- Work: What jobs have you enjoyed and achieved results doing?