Read Luke 10:1-3. As you begin your study time today, start by making a list of persons you care about who are not actively involved in following Christ. Write these names somewhere where you will see them regularly to pray for these persons.
In what ways could you bless and love them so as to allow them to see Christ in you? The most credible witness for Christ is one who first demonstrates one’s faith through love and care; and, then, with humility and authenticity, shares one’s own story of faith.
To help you consider how you might share your own faith, take a moment and jot down your answers to the following questions:
- How did you become a follower of Jesus Christ?
- How has your faith enriched your life?
- How have you experienced God in your life?
- Why should anyone else consider becoming a Christian?
- What would be the most natural and effective way for you to invite others to consider becoming a follower of Jesus Christ?
Pray that God will give you wisdom and boldness that you might share His love with each person you listed that does not know Christ.